- Pathways to Community (PTC) is a drug-free, alcohol free, and tobacco free environment. Use of these items on the premises, on a community outing, in an organization and/or personal vehicle are not permitted while working.
- PTC is a gun and weapon free zone. We provide our employees with a place of employment that is free from recognizable hazards that are causing or likely to cause death or serious harm to employees.
- We have NON DRIVER and DRIVER positions available.
- For Driver positions, you must have a valid US driver’s license, a reliable vehicle, and maintain a safe and acceptable driving record. You may be required to use your own car to transport the individuals that we serve.
- PTC is licensed by the state and is a provider of services to vulnerable persons. PTC is required to run a Background Criminal Apprehension check on all of our employees.
- Part-time employees are required to be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Full-time employees are required to work at least 30 hours per week.
- PTC is looking for people who are willing to make at least a 12-month commitment to the individuals we serve and the organization.
- PTC is looking for people who are committed to a service orientated attitude.
- For your personal safety PTC recommends that while working all piercings be removed and/or use of stud or spacer.
- Possess English speaking, reading, and writing skills to clearly communicate with the individuals served and fellow PTC employees.
- Possess basic computer skills.
- PTC is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
View Available Opportunities