Residential Services - Group Homes
At Pathways to Community (PTC), we take great pride in our relationship-centered approach to services and the opportunity to make a difference every day in the lives of the individuals we serve. We understand that the process of transitioning your loved one out of the home and into a new environment can often times be overwhelming. Our intent is to eliminate any uncertainty and stress that may be associated with such a transition and help you focus on this opportunity for growth of your loved one.
We believe that collaboration and communication are essential for any great partnership; we are committed to doing both consistently and effectively. From our first interaction, you will experience the genuine passion that fuels our purpose and ultimately, our services. From discussing your initial questions/concerns to identifying the best opportunity for your son or daughter, you can expect unrivaled support and communication to help you make this important decision. The PTC Intake Coordinator is accessible throughout the entirety of the process to ensure you are informed and confident through each step of this exciting opportunity. This level of accessibility, genuine investment, and commitment to you and your loved one is something that you can expect throughout the lifetime of your partnership with PTC.
The Service Orientation Guide provides a general outline of what you can expect when working with Pathways to Community. It is our intention that this guide will reflect our commitment to transparency and communication, values which, Pathways to Community prides itself on. Please read the Service Orientation Guide thoroughly, as it will provide you with valuable insights about the service environment and hopefully further your understanding of what to expect when considering a residential service option for your loved one.
- PTC Services are DHS 245D Licensed.
- PTC Services are supported by the DD Waiver.
- PTC currently serves in Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington, and Anoka counties and is licensed in the entire state of Minnesota.
- PTC currently serves individuals living in many different residential settings, including single family homes, town homes, and supported living apartments.
Our Employees - A Higher Standard
- At PTC we believe that the individuals we serve deserve the best opportunity for success and happiness, in turn we are very particular about who is allowed the opportunity to serve at our site locations.
- We only hire employees that truly embody the organization’s values and purpose and who are committed to providing a higher standard of service.
- Prospective hires are required to complete a number of interviews to ensure their values are in line with the organizations and that they possess the personality traits and characteristics which are essential to serve effectively.
- Employees are trained in Medication Administration, CPR/First Aid, Boundaries and Relationships, Alternative Intervention, Emergency Use of Controlled Procedures, Policy and Procedure, and Activities of Daily Living.
- Employees are continuously evaluated on how well they are living the core values and providing for each individuals wellbeing.
For more information regarding PTC’s Residential Service options please contact Matt Daniels, PTC Director of Residential Services. Matt can be reached at 651-641-4009 ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.